Apart from being an Acupuncture Physician, Shifu Kam Lee is also a well-known martial arts practitioner in the United States. He frequently officiates in national and international tournaments as a Chief Judge and is well known for his martial arts performance in the Master’s Showcase. He is a 4th generation Tiong Wah Wuzuquan (Five Ancestors Fist) Kung Fu practitioner under the late Grandmaster Gan Huchang of Singapore and a 12th-generation Chen Family Taijiquan practitioner under Grandmaster Zhu Tiancai, one of the famous “Four Arhats” (四 大 金 刚）of Chen Family Taijiquan.
In 2018, Shi-fu Kam Lee was inducted into the International Chinese Martial Arts Circuit, ICMAC Senior Master Hall of Fame.
- Shi-fu, Senior Master - All programs
- Founder and Owner - Kam Lee Center - Taiji Kungfu Academy
- Singapore Tiong Wah Wuzuquan (Five Ancestors) USA representative since 1981
- Grandmaster Zhu Tiancai Chenjiagou Taijiquan USA representative since 2001
- Former United States Wushu Kungfu Federation (USAWKF) Treasurer (2011-2017)
“I am very happy and grateful to have a great team of people who have supported me all the way; my patients, students, friends, family, and most of all, our dedicated staff who have contributed so much to the success of our clinic and school, my heartfelt thanks to everyone!” - Master Kam Lee